Saturday 7 April 2012

Spring cleaning

Just a pretty picture of a Quince flower I took on a nice sunny day in the garden. Good enough for use as wallpaper even. I timed the shot to get it at a point when the sun was directly on the branch - but the background was in shadow - to get the high contrast. Simply nice direct sunlight and crisp focus.




I've tuned the layout of my blog for 1280 pixel width. I don't think many people are using less than that any more. Some older articles may have their layout disturbed.

Looks like the work situation will be better - so i will be able to come home every night. My dear wife has had to water for me for the last summer while i was away - did a damn fine job too.

1 comment:

Bonsai-Anna said...

It is a beautiful perfect photo!

And you have a kind wife!